This put up is relating to the newest updates on the Dubai Visa for Nigerians. In the previous couple of months, there have been a number of updates relating to Dubai visas for Nigerians. Nevertheless, there isn’t any official assertion from the United Arab Emirates authorities but relating to these newest developments. In case you are planning to go to Dubai, this text is for you.
Dubai Updates Within the Final One Yr
These are a few of the current updates relating to the Dubai visa for Nigeria. These are a few of the updates under:
Dubai Visa Ban For Nigerians
Early 2021, there was hearsay that Dubai is now not giving visas to Nigerians. The United Arab Emirates authorities has denied such claims. There was no formal ban, however we skilled an increase within the charge of refusal and denial charge for Nigerians.
Newest Updates: Nigerians can apply for Dubai Visas, nonetheless, Dubai continues to be rejecting some functions.
Delay in Processing Dubai Visa
Often, Dubai visas processing takes between 24 hours to 72 hours. With the current updates, processing a Dubai visa now takes between 3 to 7 days. The processing days is determined by the kind of visa.
Newest Replace: The processing days for Dubai Visa continues to be between 3 to 7 working days.
Excessive Fee of Denial
Prior to now, the Dubai visa is without doubt one of the best to get in Nigeria. The acceptance charge is sort of 99 per cent. Nevertheless, within the second/third quarter of 2021, there was a major improve within the variety of Dubai visa denials for Nigerians. It was virtually like a 30 per cent acceptance charge.
Newest Updates: Within the final six months, there’s been a rise within the rejection charge of Dubai visas for Nigerians. Nevertheless charge of denial has lowered considerably.
Denial of Dubai Visa for Nigerian Male Who’re Under 35 Years
Over the previous couple of weeks, there’s additionally a brand new replace relating to Nigerian males which might be 35 years and under. We additionally observed a development for single Nigerian males who should not married. The speed of rejection is over 95 per cent. The one exception is males under 35 who’re married or travelling within the firm of their dad and mom or household. Married males who’re under 35 years have been granted Dubai visas. However the majority of males underneath 35 years have been denied the Dubai visa.
Newest Replace: Males under 35 years can now apply for a Dubai visa.
No direct Flight from Nigeria to Dubai
One other associated replace relating to travelling to Dubai is the ban on direct flights from Nigeria to Dubai. Early this yr, there was a ban on direct flights from Nigeria to Dubai. The Nigerian authorities and airways flying from Nigeria to Dubai didn’t meet the requirement for the Fast PCR check facility. It’s the new commonplace requirement for airways flying to Dubai. Along with the common covid check carried out, the airways are mandated to hold out one other check on passengers flying into Dubai.
Newest Updates: For the reason that ban of direct flights from Nigeria to Dubai. Most individuals can solely journey from Nigeria to Dubai By Cotonou and Ghana. As of October 2021, There’s nonetheless no direct flight from Nigeria to Dubai. Nevertheless, you’ll be able to journey to Dubai by Kenya Airways, However you must be certain that the airline will probably be having an extended layover. That is to present room for the immediate check on the airport.
Non Issuance of Work Allow to Nigerians
One other current growth is the difficulty of Dubai work permits for Nigerians. Tons of of individuals are denied work visas. Dubai Authorities has denied not granting work permits to Nigerians. However we observed the UAE will not be presently renewing nor giving work permits for a lot of Nigerians. A lot of the functions bought rejected. Getting a piece visa in Dubai has change into tougher than ever. That is for Nigerian residents in Dubai. It doesn’t matter how lengthy you will have been working in Dubai, Dubai was not granting
Newest Replace: As of October 2021, nearly all of Nigerians residing in Dubai are nonetheless discovering it onerous to course of or renew Dubai work permits.
Additionally Learn: What Nigerians Travelling to Dubai Through Cotonou Are Going Through
Potential Causes for these developments
- Improve in Crime Actions by Some Nigerians: Some folks have attributed it to the current felony actions by some Nigerians residing within the United Arab Emirates. One of many circumstances is the Hush Pet cyber-criminal case. Hush Pet is presently in a federal jail in america of America. He’s presently going through a number of felony expenses. Some folks claimed a few of the visa difficulties Nigerians are experiencing could also be associated to those current felony actions.
- Cultism Actions by Some Nigerians: One other current growth is a excessive improve in cultism actions and gang wars by some Nigerians within the United Arab Emirates. These actions have left some folks lifeless and others injured. These might also be associated.
- Some Nigerians have been Tagged World Sponsors of Terrorism: Someday in 2021, some distinguished Nigerians have been tagged international sponsors of terrorism. Additionally, this will likely in some way be linked to the current visa ban for Nigerians.
- Points with the Federal Authorities: There’s a pending subject between the Federal Authorities of Nigeria and the United Arab Emirate authorities. This subject continues to be pending that subsequently led to the banning of direct flights to Dubai from Nigeria.
- Scale back The Variety of Nigerians Coming to UAE: This may occasionally even be an try to cut back the variety of Nigerians coming to the UAE looking for greener pasture.
Issues to Do To Keep away from Dubai Visa Ban
- Do a Social Media Audit: At all times make sure you do a social media audit on all of your social media pages. Make sure that your profile doesn’t recommend you’re into any unlawful actions. Additionally, guarantee your web page doesn’t assist any type of felony exercise.
- You Could Journey With Your Household: One of many best methods to get a Dubai visa is to journey within the firm of your partner, older siblings or dad and mom. It has change into a positive approach to get a Dubai visa.
- Apply from A Trusted Agent: Dubai normally blacklists brokers whose shoppers are on a needed record or whose consumer has completed one thing previously. Making use of from such brokers might result in visa rejection. At all times make sure you apply from trusted brokers with excessive integrity. Under is the record of trusted Dubai Brokers in Nigeria.
In case you are nonetheless in Nigeria, this isn’t the very best time to journey to Dubai looking for jobs. You might also need to droop visiting Dubai for now if you happen to do not need one thing essential to do in Dubai. With these current updates, You may nonetheless apply on your common vacationer visas. Vacationer visas are presently being granted to Nigerians as of October 2020. Nevertheless if you’re planning to journey, kindly comply with the above suggestions for the very best methods to get Dubai in Nigeria.